Nightwing is ‘dead’.
Long live Grayson.
Rebecca & Fiona - ‘Holler’
Anti-capitalist, anti-Nazi Robyn/Spice Girls amalgamation pop duo.
We are more like penguins than we know.
The Saturdays - “Not Giving Up”
That time The Saturdays released one of the best pop singles of the year and nobody noticed.
Grieving fans of Anna Paquin’s Rogue were given cause to hope when the character made an appearance on one of the 25 special Empire Magazine covers a few months back, after only recently having been declared cut from X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Inside the magazine, director Bryan Singer was cryptic, saying that while her main action sequence had been cut, “it does not mean that we won’t see her in the film.”
Insiders say that the sequence explains her presence in other scenes, so it’s difficult to imagine how they’d incorporate Rogue into the third act without it (Paquin did not return for pick-up photography).
But while she is nowhere to be seen on the poster or the new theatrical trailer, Rogue keeps popping up in promotional materials, such as this Pringles packaging. Her name was also listed in the recent trailer, although that may have simply copy/pasted from the teaser.
The X-Men films have teased us before, remember. Official merchandise for X2 (including the novelization) explained that Jean Grey would go blind in the third act, but instead she died. And promotional materials for The Last Stand indicated that Cyclops would play a larger role than was actually true (he had two scenes).
So, is Rogue back in? Keep your fingers crossed!
With a new Star Wars trilogy on its way, now’s as good a time as any to sift through the wardrobe of Naboo’s former Queen, Padmé Amidala!
1. “Just another day at the office.”
2. “I told Donatella I wanted something very ‘My-Boyfriend’s-Mom-Was-Just-Kidnapped-Poncho-Chic’… I feel like she pulled it off!”
3. “Does this showcase how much my people are suffering? I mean, I can’t even move my arms…”
4. “Just some casual lounge wear.”
5. “This is how we do when we’re flogging giant cats. Also good for zumba.”
6. “Totally channeling my unborn daughter! Wait, how does that work?”
7. “Princess Leia buns with added purple leopard print! I mean, when will your faves even…?”
8. “This screams ‘Refugee Chic’, right? Like, I don’t want to look like one of those unkempt refugees. I have an image to uphold.”
9. “Cut from the movie?! But when has anyone else pulled off Rastafarian maternity wear?”
Italy is really bringing it to Eurovision this year.
Emma Marrone is like the daughter of P!nk and Kelly Clarkson, except even better because she’s singing in Italian.