This gif was made for me
Black Kid Flash!
Wonder Woman In Pants!
Throw in Black Helena Bertinelli and Gay Green Lantern, and you have what absolutely should be a real live comic book. Courtesy of the amazing Bryan Q. Miller.
Today, the debut single by the Spice Girls turned 18 years old. I don’t really need to explain why the Spice Girls and "Wannabe" are both approximately 180% amazing, but here are the top 5 most amazing bits in the video (apart from Mel B’s nipples being banned in some countries, and Geri’s amazing trapeze outfit):
- When Mel B almost accidentally kicks Geri in the face just before the second chorus.
- When Emma steals a homeless man’s hat at the start of the video (THE EVIL!!!).
- When Victoria mimes to one of Mel B's lines because she doesn't really have any of her own.
- When Mel C says something unintelligible twice as the group is entering the hotel and it definitely isn’t a dubbing error or anything.
- When Geri takes about 3 years to climb the stairs and is therefore late starting the iconic staircase dance routine.
SLAM YOUR BODY DOWN AND WIND IT ALL AROUND, etc.
I’m happy that The Saturdays had a nice holiday in my native Greece, but this thing could really use a dance routine.
A music video about Queen Amidala.
I swear, I did not make this. But I wish I had.